About the I4G Challenge, Agritech Edition
The I4G Challenge is an Innovate4Good initiative. The aim of this program is to enable employees with an opportunity to cultivate entrepreneurship and innovation skills; build and grow their own ag-food tech ventures; and contribute to UAE's Food Security Strategy.
Are you an entrepreneur interested in launching your own agtech startup or growing your existing one in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi? Then the I4G Challenge Agritech Edition is the right one for you!
- Contribute to supporting the growth and development of Abu Dhabi’s entrepreneurial ecosystem through empowering & enabling Abu Dhabi Government Employees in their early-stage agri-food tech entrepreneurial journey.
- Create entrepreneurship opportunities for Abu Dhabi Employees in partnership with industry partners to help find, sustain and grow their new or existing ag-food tech ventures.
- Equip government employees with practical entrepreneurship & innovation skills, knowledge and tools to develop innovation in agriculture and food; and contribute to building a more sustainable future.
- Develop supportive programs & enabling environment for emerging entrepreneurs.
- Enable the transition of employees to full-time entrepreneurs.
- From zero to seed in 9 months, through a specially designed program to build a business that will solve real agriculture challenges.
- We support in finding a co-founding team, perhaps a subject matter pro, CTO/builder, go-to-market/business modeler, with whom the founder will build further confidence.
- The program’s successful graduates with viable solutions will potentially be eligible for a 1-year sabbatical leave from their employment.
- Get industry expert guidance.
- Get linked to industry partners.
- Get link to investors.